The+Morehead-Cain+and+Park+Scholarships+are+two+of+North+Carolina%27s+most+prestigious+scholarships.+

Meet Green Hope’s Morehead-Cain and Park School Nominees

The Morehead-Cain and Park Scholarships are two of North Carolina's most prestigious scholarships.

The Morehead-Cain and the Park Scholarships are two of the most prestigious North Carolina scholarships for high school students.

The Morehead-Cain scholarship at the University of North Carolina–Chapel Hill is meant for students who exhibit leadership, character, scholarship, and athletic vigor in their everyday lives.  The prestigious scholarship covers full tuition for four years, student fees, housing, books and a laptop, meals, supplies, and Discovery funds for education opportunities, in addition to funding a four-year Summer Enrichment Program made up of diverse, customized experiences that begin the summer before freshman year.

The Park scholarship at North Carolina State University is for students who follow the three pillars of service, leadership, and character. Those selected to be Park scholars receive a four-year scholarship that is valued at about $110,000 in-state and up to $200,000 out-of-state, including tuition and fees, room and board, books and supplies, travel, and personal expenses, in addition to grants for professional/personal enrichment experiences and early course registration.

Every year, Green Hope High School nominates five seniors to apply for the Morehead-Cain scholarship and two seniors to apply for the Park scholarship. Find out more about each school nominee below:

Nihar Vaidya
Sonia Rao
Herjot Cheema
Nita Prabhu
Keisha Solanki
Nidhi Oruganti