Lovely February Horoscopes

Lovely February Horoscopes

wikimedia commons

wikimedia commons

wikimedia commons

Amelia Mendes, Staff Writer

Aries (March 21-April 19): As a result of a recent let down, possibly in your love life, you may find yourself in a rut towards the beginning of this month. This is natural, but try to force yourself out of this funk by Valentines Day. If you succeed, it will be to your benefit as you may find a new romantic interest who might have been well worth the wait. By the end of the month, you will have a rejuvenated, fresh outlook on life. Ride this happy, lovesick wave into March and you will find other areas of your life also improving.

Taurus (April 20-May 20): February is here and love is in the air. You may recently have begun a new relationship/friendship. Towards the middle of the month, your loyalty towards this person will be tested as you encounter a character from your past. Refrain from distancing yourself from this person in order to once again become close with this someone who you’ve already had a falling out with. If you remain loyal, it will prove to be to your benefit in the long run. If you don’t, you risk missing out on a relationship/friendship that could truly be significant in your life.

Gemini (May 21-June 20): Towards the beginning of this month, you will hear opportunities knocking on your door. As your stars begin to align, you will be forced to make a decision which will play a large role in your future. Recognize the importance of this decision, but don’t allow it to blind you in regards to other areas of your life. By the middle of this month, around Valentines Day, you will find yourself returning to people who you’ve previously been too busy to spend time with. They will welcome you with open arms and you will find yourself at peace with the universe. Towards the very end of this month, you will take on a new responsibility which carries the potential of becoming a burden. If you keep a positive attitude, this responsibility will ultimately bring you joy. If you don’t, it will become a burden that you will soon regret.

Cancer (June 21-July 22): Congratulations, Cancer! With finals over and a new semester upon us, you will soon find yourself at an “intellectual peak”, with new energy and drive to succeed in your new classes. Refrain from running out of steam by making time for yourself to wind down and recharge your batteries. Like Gemini, refrain from ignoring other areas of your life, especially towards the middle of this month, around Valentines Day. If you do, you may encounter a new love interest, possibly a Gemini or another Cancer. By the end of this month, you will find yourself inclined to explore new ideas. Curiosity is wonderful, but refrain from venturing too far away from your home base.

Leo (July 23-August 22): Things are finally starting to look up for you, Leo. With a new semester in session, you may find that a student in one of your new classes has caught your eye. If you keep your guard down and try to send positive vibes out into the universe, you may find that this relationship could amount to something with significant potential by Valentines Day. Towards the end of this month, you may find yourself inclined to tell this someone how you feel about them. Don’t allow fear to prevent you from following through with this. If you do, you will regret it next month.

Virgo (August 23-September 22): A certain sense of longing will begin to creep over you towards the beginning of this month. This may be a result of distance from someone who you admired from one of your last semester classes. Don’t lose hope. You will run into this person in the hallway before Valentines Day, but this will be meaningless unless you actually talk to them or at least say “hi” and smile. There are psychics out in the world, but there aren’t that many mind readers and, chances are, this person isn’t one of them. This relationship will go nowhere unless you initiate communication. If you do, this relationship will have foreseeable potential by Valentines Day.

Libra (September 23-October 22): Towards the beginning of this month you will find clarity regarding any problems that have been weighing on your mind. Use this new clear perception of your life to your advantage, and by Valentines Day you will come to an epiphany regarding your love life. Whether or not this epiphany will be positive or negative is uncertain, but it will ultimately have beneficial repercussions in your life. By the end of the month, you will suddenly crave change. Refrain from rushing into any decisions that you may regret later.

Scorpio (October 23-November 21): Like Taurus, a familiar face has recently made him/herself present in your life again. This person may have wronged you in the past. If so, don’t be too inclined to trust them again. Although people are capable of change, this person’s true intentions will likely be solely in favor of their own interests. You may find yourself tempted to seek revenge on this individual. Don’t. If you do, it will negatively impact your luck during the middle of this month, especially on Valentines Day. Be a lover, not a fighter.

Sagittarius (November 22-December 21): If you’ve recently, knowingly wronged someone, whether or not you apologize to this person will determine your luck for the rest of the month. If you apologize prior to Valentines Day, you will find that by Valentines Day, Cupid will have hit you with his arrow and your stars will fall into alignment. If you do not, you may find yourself feeling alone during the later half of this month. Towards the very end of this month, you will discover a new aspect of yourself that you were previously not aware of. Whether or not this new knowledge will have positive or negative repercussions is uncertain, but its repercussions will continue in March.

Capricorn (December 22-January 19): With a new semester upon us, new classes can be accompanied by new anxieties. Refrain from stressing by making time for yourself and your friends. If you do, you will find that by Valentines Day you will have your classes under control and a better grasp of the “bigger picture”. Towards the later half of this month, you will find yourself drawn to someone who you previously knew but didn’t keep in touch with. Refrain from approaching this person if you have wronged them in the past and are hesitant to apologize.

Aquarius (January 20 to February 18): Happy Birthday, Aquarius!!! This month your stars will fall into alignment and you will find yourself at peace with the universe! Towards the beginning of this month, you will find yourself more creatively inclined, eager to take on new projects. If you seize the day and your new wave of energy, these projects could lead you to great things. Your Valentines Day this year will be particularly eventful. If you are currently in a relationship, Valentines Day will be a beautiful day that the two of you will share. If you are not in a relationship, you may find yourself in one by the end of the day.

Pisces (February 19 to March 20): Happy Birthday, Pisces!!! Like Aquarius, the odds will be in your favor throughout the month of February! Towards the beginning of this month, you will find that you have a calmer perspective and will be better equipped to handle any stressors in your life. By Valentines Day, you will find that you’ve also summoned the courage to tell someone who you admire how you feel. Don’t hesitate to go through with it! Your stars are in alignment and you’re therefore on a lucky streak!

About the Writer
Amelia Mendes, Opinion Editor

Amelia Allende Mendes is a junior at Green Hope this year.  She moved here four years ago from Miami Beach in Florida, but her favorite place in the world...