Dear Felicity Falcon (Issue 2)

Green Hope High School logo with alterations

Felicity Falcon, Advice Columnist

Dear Felicity Falcon,

• “So there’s a girl I have a crush on. I think she’s just the most lovely person in the world, but I’m so afraid to ask her for her snap or anything, what do I do?” Everybody gets nervous about talking to their crush, but you need to talk to her if the relationship is going to go anywhere. If she likes you, she is also nervous about talking to you. Don’t later be thinking about what could’ve been. Take a chance and ask her for her number. I promise you that you won’t regret it in the long run. If she likes you, great! If she doesn’t, at least you’ll know that you gave it your best shot and can now move on. But, really give it your best shot. There are so many people in this school who like each other but are too afraid of rejection to do anything about it. Don’t be one of these people. Ask her for her number, knowing that there’s there’s a possibility that she likes you too.
  • “How do I get a date to Prom?” Although getting a date to prom can feel like some impossible feat when you’re not already dating someone, all it really requires is courage and prospects. Just ask someone, who you like, if they would like to go with you. If you’re afraid of rejection, don’t worry about it. You can always ask someone else if the first person you ask says no. Prom is more than a month away. You don’t only have one shot. At this point, you have a whole round. If you get rejected once or twice, don’t let that deter you. I assure you; there are many people looking for a date who would love for you to ask them. If I were you, I would also keep in mind that prom is only one night. You’re asking someone to a dance, not their hand in marriage. If you just muster up the courage and are not afraid of asking someone, you will find a date and have a great time!!!

Sincerely,

Felicity Falcon

About the Writer
Felicity Falcon, Advice Columnist

Felicity Falcon writes an advice column where the students of GH can voice their questions, concerns, etc. She is a highly respected, retired school mascot...