What’s there to do in Cary?

What’s there to do in Cary?

Wikimedia Commons

Wikimedia Commons

Wikimedia Commons

Kiera Kofkin-Hansen, Staff Writer

Being a teenager in Cary comes with a lot of comfort in life and security. Many struggle with the constantly posed question when they’re hanging out with their friends which is “What should we do?” Even though there’s plenty of things in the 919, entertainment for teenagers is scarce. Fear not though because there’s actually a lot of fun things available to do if you keep your eyes open for them.

The obvious thing to do is go grab a bite to eat. This can get expensive and a little repetitive after a while however the one thing no one can argue about Cary is that it’s home to a lot of delicious choices of food.

Another thing is to go to any one of the nature reserves and go for a walk or just go back to your roots and play outside. Grab a lax stick or a football and some friends and just spend some time in the great outdoors. It’s a great way to get Vitamin C and burn some calories without even trying. Exercise also releases endorphins in the body and makes the person happier in general.

Even though it’s summer, Ice Skating is still a very fun activity. Cary Ice House has public skate and even though it may be inconvenient during the warm weather to dress for an ice house, ice skating is almost guaranteed to bring a smile to your face.

With summer coming up the easy option of something to do with friends is go to the pool or just go to tan. It’s always nice to lay in the sun and get tanner during the summer and it just adds to the fun being with friends.

Wherever anyone lives they’re going to find it boring, but there’s ways to make things fun no matter where you are. Just live in the moment and any time spent with friends has the potential to be fun you just have to know what to do and where to be to make the most of your time in this North Carolinian Town.

About the Writer
Kiera Kofkin-Hansen, Staff Writer

Kiera Kofkin-Hansen is a sophomore, and this is her first year taking Falcon News Feed. She took this class because she enjoys writing and English, and...