Alessandra Rodriguez Commits to New Mexico

Alessandra's commitment photo.

Alessandra's commitment photo.

Alessandra Rodriguez

Alessandra's commitment photo.

Alessandra Rodriguez

Alessandra Rodriguez

Alessandra's commitment photo.

Green Hope Senior Alessandra Rodriguez has committed to run track & field and cross country at the University of New Mexico. Alessandra announced her commitment to UNM on May 1st after having an amazing senior outdoor track season for the Falcons. Alessandra came to Green Hope her freshman year after moving in from Puerto Rico. Coming in from another country you would think that it would take a long time to adjust both in the classroom and in running, but not for Alessandra. Alessandra earned her spot on A company her freshman year, an accomplishment that very few people have achieved in Green Hope history along with being a standout student in the classroom. Alessandra has had one of the most accomplished running careers in Green Hope history. From setting individual records, individual state championships and team state championships, Alessandra has done it all at the high school level and her countless awards speak for themself. After dominating the North Carolina High School Athletic Association for the last four years, Allesandra is ready for the next chapter in her life at the University of New Mexico where she hopes to become a national champion at the Division 1 level. She has always worked extremely hard for all of her success and this commitment has only motivated her to work harder and reach higher heights than ever before. Alessandra will be signing her letter of intent Tuesday April 21st during lunch in the Green Hope media center. Come out and support!