Green Hope Talent Show

Green Hope Talent Show

Taima Abu El Hawa, Copy Editor

On February 6th, the annual Green Hope Talent Show will be held. It’s not too late to buy tickets as it will be sold on Thursday’s lunch in the commons for just $5 dollars. As well as they are sold at the door for $7 dollars.
The purpose of the talent show is to showcase the incredible talent at Green Hope while raising funds for our school. It will entail of a night of incredible performances and it will show the school the incredible people who attend Green Hope and the talents they possess.
The main change is that we have more acts, ultimately this year’s talent show will be bigger and better than last year! You just have to come out (On February 6th at 7pm and ends at 9pm) and see what those changes are!!
 This talent show is our Junior Fundraiser and the money procured will be used to fund our Prom and other activities for the rest of the school year!
My personal goal is to make this talent show entertaining and fun for EVERYONE, from the students performing to those attending. The JCC will be working on publicity and media and bringing as many people as possible to the dance, Sid Ravi said.
Editor’s note: Due to inclement weather, the Talent Show will be schedule on Thursday, February 20 from 7-9pm. At the door, the tickets are 7 dollars. Be there or be square!