Club Feature: A Better Community “ABC” Club

Official logo for “ABC” club.

Nidhi Patel, Staff Writer

Looking for an excellent way to get involved in the community and in our Green Hope family? You have come to the right place. Our “ABC” Club offers an amazing opportunity to get involved. If you’d like to serve our community and also inspire others with your service ideas join the A Better Community “ABC” club.  

About The Club:

A better community “ABC” Club allows students to get involved and propose projects and service ideas of their own so that can get guidance and more people to get involved. They try to allow members to have as much leadership as possible so they can be making an impact without an exec position. They have done numerous projects in the past, including food/hygiene drives, painting boxes for Cherished Memories, and holiday cards for UNC Children’s Hospital. They are going to have a lot of fun service projects this year. This year they have collaborated with some other clubs and organizations on their project to have a unique and amazing time while doing service.“I joined this club when I was a freshman I’m now a senior, and I have been so lucky to keep it going after the original members graduated!’- President Ashley Habig. 

Officers:

• President- Ashley Habig
  • Vice President- Grace Cooper 
  • Social Media Manager- Casey Phelps 
  • Outreach Coordinator- Emma Hamrick
  • Projects Manager- Margo Hinnant

*They have officer positions for juniors and seniors and representative positions for freshmen in the second 2nd semester.*

How to Join:

• Send an email to [email protected] if you are interested in joining! 
  • Join the remind group 

Contact/Sites to Follow for more Updates: