Senioritis Playlist

Senioritis+Playlist

Ameena Farooqui, Editor- In- Chief

As we kick-off to a new semester, as a senior, I cannot help but experience the universal feeling of SENIORITIS. This means constant mixed emotions of both excitement and laziness for the class of 2021. Unfortunately, we still have several months until graduation, even though we’re all sooooooo done. To cope with this below I have created a playlist to basically encompass the excitement of the future! Hang in there seniors!

My personal favorite UNDERRATED songs/artists on this playlist:

We all have those songs that don’t get the hype they deserve. So from this playlist, I’ve selected a few from some artists that you may have not heard of that you should give a try!

In no particular order:

1) Sour Patch Kids- Bryce Vine

Now this song is a straight-up sweet beat. Full of nostalgia this is the type of track you listen to and belt out with your friends in the car. It’s all about wanting to sometimes distress and become a kid again.

Sour Patch Kids- Spotify Version

Sour Patch Kids- Youtube Version

2) Sunday- Matty Wood$

Matty Wood just raps you into circles. The hip-hop beat from this track is for sure one to get in your head. Personally, this track makes me want to sit back, relax and sip some lemonade.

Sunday- Spotify Version

Sunday- Youtube Version

3) 500 Days of Summer- Grady

Now, this is an extremely underrated feel good song that you have to add to your playlist. If I could describe this track, it is the type of song that would play over a montage of the “best day ever”.

500 Days of Summer- Spotify Version

500 Days of Summer- Youtube Version

4) Goldfish Crackers- Gold Revere

This song is just a happy track for everyone. Complimented with a whistle you cannot help but hum to this song. It’s the type of track that just makes you want to bask in the sun.

Goldfish Crackers- Spotify Version

Goldfish Crackers- Youtube Version

5) going out- Role Model

Sometimes you just don’t want to leave the house and socialize. And that’s totally normal. This is what this track is all about. Also, I beg of you to check out the songs blind”, andbetter the first timeby Role Model too. Trust me you won’t be disappointed.

going out- Spotify Version

going out- Youtube Version

6) Someone New- Tao Sound

Sometimes you’re not quite ready to get over a breakup. This is what this catchy track is all about. 

Someone New- Spotify Version

Someone New- Youtube Version

7) Philly Jawn- Kota the Friend

This fast beat track is a straight-up vibe. It’s about a guy admiring a girl who’s not like anyone he’s met. Not only is it attention-grabbing, but the chorus is also one you cannot forget.

Philly Jawn- Spotify Version

Philly Jawn- Youtube Version

8) Bad Texter- Ryan Woods

“Bad Texter” is all about a complicated relationship. This pop track is one that our teenage hearts cannot help but relate to. But let me make this clear this isn’t a sad song but rather a colorful one that you drift off to.

Bad Texter- Spotify Version

Bad Texter- Youtube Version

9) Honeypie- JAWNY

Now, this is a song made to just make you feel GREAT. This groovy funky track is about a guy just wanting this one girl. Check it out and I guarantee you won’t be disappointed.

Honeypie- Spotify Version

Honeypie- Youtube Version

10) MORBID MIND- Jay Kays

Jack Kays at the moment only has 7 songs out. But trust me this track is full of emotion and power. With a strumming of a guitar, this song can only make you want to dance and sing to the top of your lungs.

Morbid Mind- Spotify Version

Morbid Mind- Youtube Version