Pollen is Back
Spring has almost officially arrived! For most people, that’s a great thing because it means it’s almost time to bring out the beach towels and sunglasses. For others, it’s not as exciting, because of something known as seasonal allergies. If that’s you, you know how hard it can be to have fun while having a runny nose or teary eyes. But before you decide to lock yourself in your house all of spring, check out these suggestions to combat your allergies!
BE CAREFUL AND AVOID TRIGGERS!
- Try to stay away from things that’ll flare up your allergies, such as specific weather, dirty clothes, etc..
- Try to avoid going outside on days with dry, windy weather. After it rains is when pollen gets washed out of the air; going outside then
- Change the way you do your laundry.
STAY UP TO DATE!
- Make sure you’re consistently monitoring pollen levels in the news, and staying inside when it seems to be high.
- It’s important to keep yourself informed so you don’t unnecessarily give yourself more trouble.
CONSULT YOUR DOCTOR!
- One of the best things you can do is ask your doctor or a medical professional about what you need to do to keep your allergies at bay.
We hope these help a little bit, and that you have a safe pollen season!